This website collects personal data from its users.
Provider and responsible
Broen Real Estate Ltd.
Nimweger Str. 21
Provider e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The personal data that this website processes independently or through third parties include: First name; Last name; Email; Cookie; Usage data.
Unless otherwise specified, the provision of all data requested through this website is mandatory. If the user refuses to provide the data, this may result in this website being unable to provide the user with its services. In cases where this website expressly indicates that the provision of personal data is voluntary, users may choose not to provide such data without any consequences for the availability or functioning of the service. Users who are unclear about which personal data is mandatory can contact the provider.
Type and place of data processing
The Provider processes User Data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized forwarding, modification or destruction of data.
Data processing is carried out by means of computers or IT-based systems in accordance with organizational procedures and practices specifically aimed at the stated purposes. In addition to the data controller, other persons may also operate this website internally (human resources, sales, marketing, legal department, system administrators) or externally – and in the case where necessary, designated by the data controller as processors (such as technical service providers, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies or communication agencies) – and thus have access to the data. A current list of these parties may be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal bases of the processing
The Provider may process personal data of Users only if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: In some jurisdictions, the provider may be permitted to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”) without relying on consent or any other of the following legal bases. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the data collection is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the user and/or for pre-contractual measures arising therefrom;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the provider is subject;
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the provider;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the provider or a third party.
In any case, the provider will be happy to provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
The data will be processed in the Provider’s office and in all other places where the entities involved in data processing are located.
Depending on the user’s location, data transfers may involve the transfer of the user’s data to a country other than the user’s own. To learn more about the place of processing of the transmitted data, users can consult the section with the detailed information on the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis of the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Provider to protect their data.
If such a transfer occurs, the user can learn more about it by reviewing the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the provider and the user will be stored until the complete fulfillment of this contract.
- Personal data collected to protect the legitimate interests of the Provider shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain more detailed information about the legitimate interests
of the provider in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider.
In addition, the Provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period of time if the User has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the Provider may be required to retain personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
After the retention period has expired, personal data is deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right of data portability cannot be exercised after the expiry of the retention period.
Personal data about the User is collected in order for the Provider to provide the Service and further to comply with its legal obligations, to respond to enforcement requests, to protect its rights and interests (or those of the Users or third parties), to detect malicious or fraudulent activities. In addition, data is collected for the following purposes: Contacting the user, displaying content from external platforms, analytics and SPAM protection.
Users can find more detailed information on these processing purposes and the personal data used for each purpose in the “Detailed information on personal data processing” section of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
Display content from external platforms
This type of service allows users to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly through this website. This type of service may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even if users do not use it.
Google Maps is a map visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this website to embed corresponding content on its pages. Personal data processed: Cookie; Usage data.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this website to embed corresponding content on its pages.
The services listed in this section allow the Provider to monitor and analyze traffic and track the behavior of Users.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the data collected to track and study how this website is used, report on its activity, and share it with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal data processed: Cookie; Usage data.
Contacting the user
Contact form (this website)
By filling out the contact form with their information, users authorize this website to use their information to respond to requests for information, quotes, or other inquiries indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data processed: Email; Last name; First name.
These types of services analyze traffic that passes through this website and may contain personal data of users in order to filter out portions of traffic, messages and content that are considered SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal data processed: Cookie; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their data processed by the Provider.
In particular, users have the right to
- Revoke the consents at any time. If the user has previously consented to the processing of personal data, he may revoke his own consent at any time.
- object to the processing of their data. The user has the right to object to the processing of his data if the processing is based on a legal basis other than consent. Further information on this is provided below.
- receive information regarding their data. The user has the right to know whether the data is processed by the provider, to receive information about individual aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data.
- Review and have corrected. The user has the right to verify the accuracy of his data and request its update or correction.
- request restriction of the processing of their data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, the provider will not process the data for any purpose other than storage.
- Request deletion or other removal of the personal data. Users have the right to request deletion of their data from the provider under certain circumstances.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another responsible party. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another responsible party. This provision is applicable if the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party, or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a sovereign power conferred on the Provider or in order to safeguard the Provider’s legitimate interests, the User may object to such processing by providing a justification relating to his/her particular situation. Users are informed that they may object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing at any time without giving reasons. Users can find out whether the Provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
All requests to exercise the user rights can be directed to the provider via the contact details provided in this document. Applications can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the provider as soon as possible, at the latest within one month.
Further information on the collection and processing of data
The User’s personal data may be processed by the Provider for the purposes of law enforcement within or in preparation of legal proceedings arising from the improper use of this Website or the related services.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Provider may be required by the authorities to disclose personal data.
More information about the personal data of the user
System logs and maintenance
This website and third-party services may collect files that record interaction that takes place through this website (system logs) or use other personal data (e.g. IP address) for this purpose for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not included in this privacy statement
Further information about the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the provider at any time via the listed contact details.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This website does not support Do Not Track requests by web browsers.
Insofar as changes affect a data use based on the consent of the user, the provider will – if necessary – obtain a new consent.
Definitions and legal information
Personal data (or data)
Any information by which the identity of a natural person is or can be determined, directly or in combination with other information.
Information that this website (or third party services that this website uses) automatically collects, such as: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who use this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the response file received, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various time data per request (e.g. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information about the path followed by the user.), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various time details per call (e.g. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information about the path followed within an application, in particular the order of the pages visited, as well as other information about the operating system of the device and/or the IT environment of the user
The person using this website, which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Order processor (or data processor)
Responsible person (or provider, partly also owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means used for that purpose, including the security measures relating to the operation and of the website. Unless otherwise specified, the responsible party is the natural or legal person through which this website is offered.
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the User’s personal data.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references in this document to the European Union refer to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Small file that is saved to the user’s device.
Last updated: December 16, 2021